Monday, July 12, 2010

So my fantastic friend Corina

agreed to be my model for a assignment on shutter speed.. it consisted of her driving up and down the driveway on my brothers scooter.. I think it rather suited her. If anyone of my friends is a uprooted European it is Corina. She has the language skills and the shoe collection that is required. I think she would feel rather at home zipping around the Italian country side on a Vespa. She would fit right in with the sunglasses.



But then what would I have done this weekend.. no hours talking about nothing, making supper, browsing in old bookstores, watching 60's TV, being kicked off the beach at cultus lake ( we apparently should have been more adventurous teenagers for then we would have known that the beach closes at 11pm). No as much as I think Europe suits you.. I think here is much much better!!.
ETA- and who would supply me with books that make me die with laugther.. if you ever need a fantastic lighthearted evening, read "The Guy I'm not Dating", by Trish Perry. I laughed so hard

3 comments:

  1. Well, I like it here too...and I believe my driving skills would have to vastly improve before I going zipping down any Italian country side...so I will have to stick close by to get more practice :D Had a wonderful time this weekend, we must do it again...and be more adventuresome earlier in the evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love! Corina you're gorgeous! And I agree Mel, totally European! We call pointy-toed shoes, Corina Shoes :-) Were you wearing funky shoes on the scooter too? Great shots, Mel! Can't wait to see you both in September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys had a fun weekend! I'm glad she's here too :)
    And I love the "wordle" in the next post - will have to check that out some time.

    ReplyDelete