Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Day

It was my birthday this past week. The day its self was pretty relaxed. A nice walk with Emily and Lanyloo






Then Josie and Mom joined us for lunch at Appledorns













Had some other little celebrations over the past week too sushi lunch with friends and a some family time. I feel so blessed ot have had 22 fantastic years so far - blessed with family, friends and so much more. I so excited for this coming year and whatever adventures that the Lord has instore for me. Thank you to everyone for all your love. Mel

2 comments:

  1. love the ones of Em on the walk!! after Christmas i'll just have to load up the memory stick again (with gingerbread pics, etc) It was a fun day!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 years? Strange... I thought we were 23 :P:P

    ReplyDelete