Sunday, March 27, 2011

We did some pictures of Branson last week hopeing to get a good one for his birth annoucement. Besides the first minute he was WIDE awake for the entire thing and was not to fond of anysort of poseing or positioning. We still got a few cute ones, hard to believe he is one month old already!!




While babies are cute, they are not to much fun to play with. Emily and I however spent Sunday afternoon having an outside tea party.  Emily is so cute with the dogs.. bossing them around even tho they are twice her size.. but she was taking no chances with her tea cup!! a two handed hold on that.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cute stories...you guys must have some good laughs when people come in. I had to go in w/ Seth for croupe a few weeks ago, a guy came in by ambulance w/ a 3 year old. Nurse:"what happened" Dad" I think he drank the tylonel" I'm like think??? Nurse to doctor once patient is seated "The lid was tightly secured, the bottle is full, kid acting normal, Dad....to much to drink!!!" Duh!! Dad: I was relaxing having some drinks when I found him with the bottle!! Ok, I laughed! Nurse, not so happy! Cute pics too! Enjoy your work!!

    Steph H

    ReplyDelete