Thursday, April 4, 2013

Auntie is the Mama - Day One

If you didn't know me just looking at my blog you would think I had two kids... I don't I just like to take pictures of them  but A & E have booked it outof town for a mini holiday leaving me in charge!!! Now I know realy mommying is alot differant then a two day auntistay and I truely take my hat off to all the mothers out there because really all I have to do is play with the kids.. not laundry, shopping, cleaning, yard work ect.  So hence lots of time to play   Here is a little picture diary of our day
The kids landed at my mom's this am while I was sleeping post night shift but at 1pm they were all mine =)
 Emily and I started with doing nails while branson slept.
The lineup to choose from
 Picking is Hard!!!



 Then B woke up
And it was snack time!!
 Timer pics.... not the best.. but hey... real life!!

 Then the hyperness/rainydayness took over!!! lots of dancing, running, jumping ect broke out

 Hugs
 Which deteriorate fast!!!
 Puzzels



 Then supper and home for craft time

 Revisiting glue, felts, basket weaving and japanese lanterns... which do they look the same whether you make them when you are 5 or 25

 And some pre bed TV

Wow.. only two more  rainy days to fill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment