Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I didn't really realize that not having internet would impact my blogging.. but it has.  That and linking internet from the phone doesn't really support a lot of photo uploading.   I do promise to put up my dad's 50th bday party and family camping trip soon tho!

Work has been a little rough lately... high acuity and little staff.  Makes a world of difference that do get to work with some of my favorite people.  Sadness and a line breakup party happening this week as schedules are changing in September. 

I may have hung up and called 911 after being on hold with the non emergency Abbotsford Police line for over a minute.  ADHD/Impatient/or just wanting to do a timely report on a stabbing.  I'll choose the latter.


I don't understand patients who admit to use of multiple illicit drugs but refuse morphine because "it will make me loopy"


Psalm 103:15-16
As for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field; for the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place knows it no more.

so
Micah 6:8
 Do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God.

May this be the prayer of your heart Ephsians 3
For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,   that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,  that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,   may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment