Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last but not least

Alright... the unblogged of 2010. I know you say how many more pictures can she have.. but here are just a few showing some of the things I had been meaning to blog about but never got around to and then thought perhaps it was to late.. but Here before we fully leave behind 2010 are the few untold things.


In march we flew out to Alberta and rented the mobmobile to go and see my grandparents. So did 95% of the Wubs clan for a wonderful weekend of family and fun celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.




















Amy lives there to so it was fantastic to hang out with her.
















The real reason for coming- They fell in love and it ended up with .....



Alot of people!!!

















Corina was my faithful model for different assignment shoots

























In August Corina and I took my brothers to Whistler to do the tree-go course, camp and check out Shannon Falls.



















And July was Oma's 81st and Aunt Elma's 50th Birthday Celebrations











































































No comments:

Post a Comment