Monday, June 13, 2011

UK

So my ride is going to be picking me up in 30 short minutes to head off to the airport for 5 weeks away to the UK and holland. Ill try to keep in touch via blog whats happening or else look for a BIG post when I get home =).  A few thoughts/questions before I go

1) How can my backpack be absolutely stuffed for 1 night of camping or 5 nights on the boat. but be maybe half full for a 5 week vacation?... I hope that doesn't mean Ive forgotten something essential.

2) Going to London to see the Queen.. or her house.

3) Will I have a bath while in Bath??

4) Which accent will be the best pick up?  the irish or the scottish?

5) Emily wants a princess doll, clothes and a lollipop =)

6) Is it cream and scones? or scones and cream?

See you all when I get back.  Love Mel

1 comment:

  1. Since your backpack is only 1/2 full, do you think I can fit in there too?

    ReplyDelete