Saturday, July 16, 2011

sneak peak

The Reflection of the Tower of London in a Tuba
Stonehenge

Castle Combe (the Cotswolds)

Blenhiem Palace
Riding a cira 1960 red double decker
The Lake District

The Queen

Corina in front of Buckingham Palace
Armed Forces Parade in Edinburgh
Highland Cow

Oban at Sunset

Ilse of Iona

Sheep =)

Trafalgar Square

British Parliment Buildings

Giants Causeway


At the Cliffs of Moher
Rock Walls
Blarney Castle

Potatoe Famine Statutes
Dutch Port City that is now in the middle of the country =) Yeah for dikes.

Hello, I am back.  I promise a full trip post soonish. But here are a few pics to tide you over. 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures Mel! Wish I was there with you! Are those cliffs of Moher the Cliffs of Insanity from the Princess Bride? They sure look like it! Can't wait to see some more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures! :) I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back home, Mel! i love the photos, especially the Cotswolds photo, made me want to hop on a plane stat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pictures look great!! I see you had to put in the love of your life in here :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cow...his tongue made my day. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cow is awesome!!!

    jete

    ReplyDelete