Friday, August 19, 2011

Five on Friday

1) Its 2am and I am listening to Josh Groban way to loud and eating Butter Chicken for supper. To bad I'm not actually on nightshift. This should teach me to say no to those 1800 simple STEMI transfers!!

2) I think I need to get one of those car sensors. Not the ones that beep when you are about to back into something, but rather one that beeps if something is on the roof before you drive off. So thankful for my roof racks.. they saved a nice mug this week, to bad they couldn't save the tea.

3)Thankful for simple sunny mornings sitting in the sunshine with Oma.

4)Fine examples of safe driving, saw a driver in one of the driving school cars reading a magazine while driving down the highway. 

5) Supper is now done.. now to be one of those crazy ladies who puts their garbage out at 2 in the morning.. or wake up at 630 and do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment