Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1)Happy Birthday Uncle Don!!
2) Thank you Valley Toyota  for detailing my car for free. However I may soon be in for collision repairs as whatever the stuff you put on my floor mats to make them shiny has also made them so slippery my heel slips every time I press the pedals.

3) We were certainly the first people up Needle Peak this morning as evidenced by the numerous spider webs I walked into.

4) Emily and I went to the fair last week Saturday. True to BC form it poured but that didn't stop us from doing all sort of fair like things like seeing and petting all sorts of animals, doing some rides, watching tractor pulls, eating hot dogs and generally getting soaked.









5) "The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations" (Rev). Last week I was pretty convinced they were arbutus trees.. but this week I'm thinking they are maple leaves. That and whatever other trees that lines the trail adding the deliciousness of crunching leaves to the fragrant smell of ripe blackberries.

6) Happy tomorrow birthday to my favorite older sister Elena!!!

7) Not only is Rosie a fabulous friend she is also a incredible and qualified rabbit judge.

1 comment:

  1. Mel - love all the fair pics!! Will have to get those too when i get the other ones... She was tickled even looking at the pictures again - especially at the plane ride!
    and Rosie, you definitely look qualified :)

    ReplyDelete