Sunday, September 25, 2011

Six on Saturday

1) Gotta love cardiology dictations.I was reading the a note dictated on a pt from their last admission and the Doc had spent 3 paragraphs explaining why he was called and what the patient presented as as well as his treatment of the patient and then at the end added this little gem.  "Just to mention prior to intubation the patient experienced cardiac arrest requiring CPR and atropine." ...nice

2) My new car has a CD player leading to the discovery of fabulous burned mixed CD's from 5 years ago.

3) Anyone else see the irony in the label seen at the grocery store of "freshly dried mushrooms"

4)  Heading over to Victoria for a week of sailing. Hopefully the sunshine will hold out!! I will pack my rain gear.. that in itsself is usually enough to keep the rain away.

5) Going to a baby shower at 2pm between nights 2 and 3 is a bit like going to a party at 4 in the morning except the sun is out. 

6) A visitor commented to me as I was about to go in to room for a procedure wearing a full face mask with eye shield . " it looks like you are going paint balling".. I only wish I was.. Rather I have learned that one can not wear enough facial PPE while irrigating foleys.

1 comment: