Saturday, February 4, 2012

Six on Saturday


1)     I officially have gone two days without a U-turn.  I still however am too attached to my MAP app.

2)    Walks are a bit lonely (read peaceful) without Death and Destruction (aka Sasha and Kasey) but I have discovered a lovely trail within walking distance of our house. It encircles a golf course and has lovely little duck ponds and sweeping views of the Olympic Peninsula Mountains.
3)    Modern Art Cake Pops with the last drippings of candymelt and some chocolate.  The pretty ones are for our house warming dinner tonight.
4)    The Grace was up out of the water in dry dock this week for some painting and work on the rudders.  The Swift should come out next week and then I’ll make sure I have my real camera to take some pictures of her.  The boats look absolutely huge when they are out of the water.  For perspective Sam and GlenAllen are about 6feet tall.
 



5) pretty sure I have gone to the store every day this week. Hopeing next week will be a little less as my cupboards fill up a little.
6) This week has gone so smooth and I have so felt all your wish and prayers and really felt the Lord near. I have been reading in some Psalms and these verses just really stuck out as those which show that He truly guides us in all.
Psalm 18:32 It is the God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.
Psalm 18:36 You enlarged my path under me, So my feet did not slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment