Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Alright, so I am all moved in!!! We got possession of the house on the 31st.  That morning we met the landlord (and i saw the suite for the first time.. this was truely sight unseen as I hadn't even seen pics of either the inside or the outside. However it is a gorgeous place!!! After class I drove the van up to the house and started unloading. This is the first time I have moved in 20 years but my uneducated opinion is that it sure is alot easier to unpack then to pack.   I have not been at the house in day light yet so this is just pictures of the inside. The outside I'll try have posted by the weekend. 

Standing in the entry way.  The door to the right is the bathroom the door on the far wall is my bedroom
The Bathroom
My Bedroom
My Bedroom from by the door,
The hall leading to the kitchen.  I'm standing in the doorway to Elske's Room. The hall has an awesome built in coat rack.
The Kitchen, I'm standing in the corner where we will eventually have a little table and chairs
Please note the glasses made it in one piece





 First dinner in the new place =)
Starting on the decorating at midnight... will post some pics of that too once we have some things up. 
The upstairs neighbours (in their matching hoodies)  post-frantic moving night

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great little place!!
    And what did you have for dinner? Looks like something I want to make some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mel - sooo cute
    Great that you can do laundry in your sleep too!
    I feel better now that I can picture you in your place.

    ReplyDelete