Monday, December 21, 2009

Many Thanks

I can not promise this many posts in such a short time always=;)... but this is something that must be done now before it become obsolete. I have so many people to be sooo thankful for the past couple of years who have supported me in so many ways as I worked on and completed my degree. First of all I am so thankful to God who has given me this opportunity to pursue and fulfill this calling in my life. TO my wonderful parents- My mom who was always there to listen to me when I came home, to encourage me and just be the best mom ever. To my dad, always there to help me keep perspective on the big picture in life and really help keep all the other ducks in my life in line. You are truly a really blessing from the Lord. To the rest of my wonderful family.. for listening with interest as i told stories you really didn't want to hear, for encouraging me, for being quiet while I studied and slept and for generally putting up with me!!. to the rest of my extended family no one could ask for better aunts/uncles. To all of my friends you to are amazing.. putting up with me ignoring you for four months at a time and just making time for when I could. Love you all and I have told you it I hope!! .. Corina, I love it that we can share this together, Wieska thanks for the little treats and notes and ALL the advice. I could not have done it with out you all!!!



1 1/2 more years and you will be done!!


Looking a little dazed from all the flashes.. But LOVE you mom and dad


No comments:

Post a Comment