Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wonderful Weeks off

I am most assuredly enjoying my time off. So nice to get up in the morning and be not to sure what is going to happen for the day. But somehow they do seem to fill up, but fill up with wonderful things that have gone by the wayside the past three months. Things like breakfast with friends, coffee with friends, walks with friends, dinner with friends, watching movies with friends.. yes.... to quote my mother I have become a social butterfly.. but hey this little Caterpillar hasn't seen much of a my friends in three months.. and great friends that they are they still love me!! It also has been Christmas so I have spent ++ time with my wonderful family. Christmas was lovely this year, same old traditions but with some new additions, like a little walking talking entertainer named Emily!! and Christmas Morning Service with my Oma. I was so glad my sister Amy could come down from Alberta and spend time with us, we had a lovely little out and about dates and good sister time


Cozy Christmas @ Omas


Live Entertainment



Boxing Day Lunch with High school classmates, spending 13/17 years of your life kinda of cements you together!!


Anyway I should go off to bed and get some sleep, need lots of rest before the last hurrah( Three days in Whistler with friends) before I begin my grownup life

No comments:

Post a Comment