Saturday, March 27, 2010

So today I drive down a country road in Langley and see that the my dream country house ( there also is a dream ocean and mountain house) is FOR SALE!!! picture yellow two story farmhouse with red barn and acres of rolling pasture. Pure bliss. Not going to happen, but a girl can dream!!
I also wrote the final of my ER speciality theory course 1, this course garnered marks not seen since highschool so hopes are high that passing occured!!! Working tonight my first shift backsince pulling my back and it is actually going pretty good. I am in Fast track so no heavy lifting but I am not so sure what occupational health would say about the wrestling with the four yearold!!! wow those little kids that don't want to do something are definatly strong, but when it comes down to it 4adults vs 1 kid. we will win and yes you will have stiches on your chin.

Days of Grace 11:365
1)Sunshine while walking along the beach
2)Talks with Krystal while walking on the beach
3)Mint Chocolate IceCream wonderfulness in a wafflecone while walking on the beach
4) A Massage therapist who makes you tea after your massage

3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at the "wrestling with a 4 year old"! Yes they are very strong!!! When we went to get our H1N1 shots there was one child who did NOT want to get her shot... It took 3 adults to hold down this SCREAMING and kicking little girl to put one needle into her - very entertaining for the rest of us waiting :) Have an awesome day, Love Aunt Jacquelien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitches are never fun...When the dr. asked my Mom what we had been doing (to get the cut in the first place in my face) my Mom said 'They were playing, Dr." and the doc said - "That is what happens when you play doctor".... So... enjoy your work and don't fight with kids! Luv, A. Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Yup, I definitely like that red tractor in the barn (see Pure Bliss Photos...) - it's one of my fav. colors!!!A. Hen

    ReplyDelete