Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Social Butterfly

While I have been excessively busy with school, every moment outside of that for the past week pretty much I have spent having fantastic times with family and friends. Birthday lunch/party for my Aunt W. Games night with friends- nothing like epic uno, Mexican train and phase 10. The next day was trust your friends??- taste 15items blindfolded and specifically identify what you are eating....well my tastebuds didn't like that dessert tofu. Then last night was fantastic night with girls I've been friends with for almost two decades !!! two decades I am starting to feel old!!! We picked up Thai and watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and proceeded to watch/quote the entire thing. The Rosebooms and Elena and I grew up together and it is so fantastic to have friends that you know so well and know that will always be there.

Anyway here are some pics from A wil's bday lunch



Pre-Lunch primping- three bathrooms and two bedrooms with mirrors but no we need to cram five people into 2square feet to do our hair



Nummy lunch at Uli's, something funny was going down






and spring has arrived


1 comment: