Tuesday, September 7, 2010

okay so I am having epic amounts of frustration trying to upload my kayaking pictures into bloggerland so that post will come soon!!! along with the stories that accompany the pictures.(some of the senic ones made it in to flikr) I didn't really miss home while I was gone but I am every so glad to be home now that I am home. (showers, pillows and puppies are wonderful things) I am also rejoicing in the no school factor. Today was the first time/September in 18 years that I have not being going back to school. I have finally joined the adult world. Also along the lines of making me feel old was my five year grad reunion BBQ this past weekend. Wow what a difference five years makes.. and doesn't make. Very cool though to see the different paths in life God sets us in.. considering we spend 13years of our lives in the same mold, the variety in people and circumstances in life is amazing!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment