Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soggy Sunday

Seven Scattered Sunday Thoughts

1. Doing puppies in full out rain gear this week made me have to consider the fact the perhaps fall is upon us.

2. Am I the only person who loves seeing the numbers on their odometer show cool patterns or reach milestones. I had a little happy moment when I watched it turn from 209999 to 210000.

3. Was equally sad when I realized that in my drive to work daze I missed the cool pattern of 210210.

4. If I had a penny for every construction worker I saw in the past week I would be a rich woman.. well maybe not rich, but might have a new pair of shoes.

5. Had another fantastic time second shooting at a wedding this Friday. The bride was beautiful and the rain held off!!! I will soon get around to posting pictures from the three I did this summer all with the amazingly talented arenda de haan.

6. Am becoming very sad that the puppies are leaving. I have become surprisingly attached to the little furballs who think that any feet are definitely made to chew on and run for the far reaches off the yard the moment they are released.

7. So very thankful for all my friends. Between two games nights, splurge and two coffees this past week I have definitely been socialized and am grateful for the fun and support in my life.

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on #2. I love seeing patterns in anything, whether its the odometer or anything else for that matter. i'm a very patterned person :)

    ReplyDelete