Friday, February 18, 2011

Five on Friday

1. I love pesto.  so so so much.  Mostly likely to the destruction of my patients tonight as I dress up my chopped tomato, cucumber and cheese with some pesto.

2. I may be a bad influence on Emily. Today she, in her very dramatic expressions, stated that she was going to blow bubbles with auntie mel and it "was going to be fantastic"

3. About three days ago I was pondering the "God knows how many hairs are on your head" concept and just thinking about the mightiness of God if he cares about Zin Zang in China and yet knows all the goings on of me and to be honest was pretty impressed about how he kept it all straight.   Then two days ago I was headed out to work. I left about 1 hour early because I was going to scope out some kayaks before. As a passed Watcom road ( I always break down within 5mins of my dads work) my car quit. I tried to start it called dad, popped the hood.. no luck. He said he would come, isn't he fantastic, no matter how busy he always comes. Then low and behold a little beetle bug passes me. Stops, backs up.. and out hops my mom. Last I saw her she was coming home and headed for the shower. But she had felt the need to go shopping. Was halfway to Superstore when she felt the nudge to just go to Costco!! what a God thing I thought as I hopped in her car and headed off to work still with lots of time and she and dad continued on to grocery shopping and work. WOW!!

4. Hurray Up Harold. Still no little new niece or nephew to spoil.


5. Today is my last consecutive Friday night!! I have worked every Friday/Saturday night since New Years Eve!! I know it doesn't really matter because work doesn't usually depend on the day of the week but I must say there usually are less drunk people on week nights. But more imporantly SOCIAL life. I don't have much of one.. but the little that I do have can come back.




1 comment: