Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PreBaby

Before Emmy was born Elena and I had hit the spa with our "Gordo Bucks". This time pre baby we decided to continue the tradition and have a bit of pampering.
First it was off the hairdresser- thanks Lisa for fitting us in together.

Precuts


A little ice cream on the way home- yeah for 2 for 1 sundaes



It was off the Wild Orange Spa (thanks arenda for the fantastic gift card)


All sorts of nummy teas to choose from



The nail polish menu

Pretty toes.. for the first time pedi I think I did pretty good once my leg stopped its tense jerk with every scrub!! The massage and hot wax was amazing though
Gorgeous as ever at 38wks

All capped off with lovely dinner


Elena -So much fun spending the day with you. Can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew you will continue on to be the most fantastic mother ever.
Ames- special days like this make me miss you sooo much.

6 comments:

  1. Oooohhh! The Wild Orange...did you have to mention it? I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics. in super love with your hair clip :) source?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mel :) I Enjoyed it too!! big time!!
    Loo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair clip was a rare foray into the world of craftyness courtesty of Amy W at splurge.. this was the one that turned out.. you didn't want to see the others!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like so much fun! miss you girls too!!! so much!! xoxoxoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete