Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1) One's purse may be too full when it sets off the blinking "please fasten your seatbelt" light for the passenger seat.
2) Found a little gem of a quote on  hiking info site.  It described the route (except in reverse) we took up in Strathcona a few weeks ago and stated " ... good 4-5 day hike".  as Elske says "not two.. thats odd".

3)Admitting Diagnosis- Irritable.  I didn't know they had found a cure for that.

4) I have slept in my own bed only 6 nights in the last month.... so excited to be home for the next two months!!

5) As the days get cooler there may be a few more naked sheep running around as I continue to love love love merino
.
5)I wonder what is worse for me. The spores from the mildew community that keeps growing in my shower or the fumes of the killer cleaner I use on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment