Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Alberta Oct 14-17

Alberta-
1)To bad there is not an ocean there.. as it blows a constant 25-30 knots all day, every day!!
2) The wind would cure me of putting things on top of my car.. it just blows it all off coffee cups included.
3) I will never never have a house cat!!
Headed off to Alberia last week to see the sister and go to the FRC woman's conference. Ran on not much sleep compliments of post night shift and deflating air mattresses. But had fabulous quality of time with my sister and mom. 

Put all the hours I am forced to watch HGTV in the work breakroom to good use by working on redoing some kitchen chairs for Amy.
My parents old kitchen chairs from when they got married

Bring on the paint!
The finished product
Not only did we take Lethbridge and Amy's house by storm we also headed up to Southern Alberta Bible camp for the annual FRC ladies retreat. It was great time of study and fellowship on the subject of kindness. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you (Eph 4:32) Amy and I brought down the average age and kid count but still had a fun time together. The camp was in the middle of nowheree but had a gorgeous lake and sunrises!!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment