Sunday, March 25, 2012


  •  A few more from this week.. just cause it was so much fun. 
Joel and Riley on board was so awesome. 
 Riley out on the headrig




Sailing with the Courses up

 MMMM pesto chicken pizza
Skipper David's son came on for the week too
 Got my chalk board up this week.  On Thursday it had a a guest artist
  •  It has been sunshine and summertime this weekend. Paddleing, little hike and lots of time on the deck.
Havn't cooked at all this weekend.. may be living just on yogurt and cheese and crackers but am super excited for the hummus Elske and I made and are having with vege's for dinner before church

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel

    I was just talking with the Principal from Seth's school. His wife will be coming with Abby Christian next week, I told him she would be well fed :) With what your food looks like, it's got to taste awesome! I was telling him about your blog. Steph H

    ReplyDelete