Monday, May 21, 2012

THE BIG DAY!!

May 18th 2012 Amy and Erics special day
Amy and Eric had two fabulous photograhers but I couldn't not not take pictures.. so I stayed out of their way and was a good bridesmaid that just may have happened to sneak in a few pics.

Started off way to early at the salon in town




 Than back to the house to get dressed.  This little flower girl was a doll the entire week.. but was a bit tired and teary that morning.  Nothing a good long nap in church didn't fix.
 The groom.. who is not supposed to be at the brides house the morning of the wedding!!!
 THe bride tring to sneak a peak at him (don't worry he didn't see her!!)
 Getting dressed.



Emily's flower ball




 Than church which is not condusive to pictures as a bridesmaid.
Me and Elena with our fabulous fasinators!!  They made us look very retro (I do not have a bug on my forehead... its just a spot in the netting)  (PC A. Wilma)
 Mom and Dad

 Emily



Janelle and Elena looking Gorgeous

 Pretty Flowers
 Then it was off to take pictures. 

PC (Jessica S)
 We are excited
Tip 1 - Stay out of the photographers way by crouching in the bushes.. be sure not to snag nylons =)
 
 
 Tip 2- Just call the grooms name for a shot of him (works for the sister too)


 Tip 3- Steal the bride and groom while the photographer takes pics of the groomsman ( you thought you had a moment to yourself.. guess again)


 Tip 4- While the photographer takes pics of the groom.. tell your sister to stand and smile at you =)




 Tip 5- Make your brotherinlaw like you by taking a picture with his truck =)
 More Pretty flowers ( I may have been lying on the middle of the road in my dress to get this shot.... don't tell my mother =)


 Reception- with the grandparents


Cake Pops !! I know NO pictures of me and Amy =(  I don't even have one.. Have to wait for the photographers pics.  But yet another one of my other fabulous sister who I got to hang out with all day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Mel! You all looked lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Everyone looks beautiful. Looks like it was a lovely day.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was looking forward to this post - thanks for sharing so quickly!! The pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing Mel!! LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you gals are gorgeous, but especially the lovely bride! :) and your running commentary of the picture taking made me laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete