Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Long Days

wow.. i thought life would slow down abit once I was out of school. but I am thinking that this past three weeks has more than made up for the month I had off between school and starting work. I barely no what day of the week it is never mind what I am doing tomorrow. but after next week things will be abit more even keel.. no more working full time with class, orientation, new grad seminars and studying for RN exam on my "days off". Then it will go back to just work and online classes =). but its good I am enjoying work and still managing to fit in some walks, and small snatches of friends.. Plus I got to spend all of Friday with Emily.. who still is my favorite niece even if she can say both dogs names, make every animal noise and say everyone elses name in the family EXCEPT MINE!!!
(us in a bobsled in whistler... not so sure what happened to the bobsled.. but nice view of the store =:)
Also had some quality time with crazy nursing friends studying for our RN exam. That exam by the way.. I am not so sure that passing it would qualify you to be any type of effective nurse unless however you were designing school playgrounds or specializing in therapeutic communication
Days of Grace 5:365
1) Awesome Splurge Night
2)Adriana still doing alright - pray though, she is still in hospital b.c of high BP
3)the flu was only the 24h variety
4)new phone that also keeps my life in order

No comments:

Post a Comment