Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday

While today I am a puppy visiting, niece babysitting cookie making enjoying the sunshine kinda girl. What I am mostly enjoying is not spending 2 1/2 + hours in my car. I am REALLY enjoying the ECG course which is abit strange for me because usually i am not so fond on things so tiny I can't see them (such as cells, and their electrical impulses), but this class is fantastic and really practical. What I am not liking so much is the commute... my knees hurt this morning from doing so much stop/go traffic.. but such is life and it is only five days this month. But life is good Canuck and Adriana time this evening and then tomorrow one of my favorite pastors.. Dr. Murrey is preaching twice. He is such an amazing speaker with such Godly Practical Preaching. (helps that he has a killer accent)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment