Monday, January 4, 2010

While the last post was what I did on new Years, I am not entirely sure what I will be doing in the New Year.!! It is a year which is open and full of new possibilities. It is a bit scary for me to be out of my little school comfort zone but also ++ exciting as I think about all the adventure out there. In some way I am more free but also more restricted.. no more four months off filled with casual schedule now I have a schedule and have to ask for days off a year in advance!!! but I am sure it will all work out. I also as of today, am the newest new grad in the Advanced Emergency Nursing Specialty Course through BCIT. Besides 5 days of classroom focusing on distrythmia interpretation starting later this week the first three months of the program is online and done on my days off. Then I have three months of full time classroom/clinical. I am thankful for this opportunity ( did not expect to do it right after grad) I also slightly anxious in regards to the amount of information to be process, and processed rather quickly and be available for recall!!! so defiantly covet your prayers in this!!! On the flip side I am used to working full time and doing school on top so that at least won't be a shocker. Besides this I have no idea what the Lord had in store for me in this coming year and am just taking it a day at a time. I defninatly need to be more disicplined in daily devotions.. so don't hesitate to keep me accountable!!! Also hope to fit in alot more hiking than last summer (fingers crossed no ankle injuries this year!!), kayaking with rosie, and SAILING!!!. also I do hope to tick a few things off of my 100 things to do in life list, hopefully more than this but at least
69) Attend the Oylmpics
86) Rock Climb
96) Climb Mt Cheam

and try to keep my car clean.. poor clarice puts up with alot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment