Saturday, December 24, 2011

1) God so so knows what message we need at every moment in life.   I was on amazon, killing time ( 2hours of it) after missing my ferry cutoff time by 2 mins.  I was looking for a new devotional , browsing through some others others from the same author that I and the title popped out to me.  Choosing Gratitude: Your Journey to Joy. As I started reading I just stopped and really was grateful.. grateful for that time to recharge after a marathon of work, grateful for the friends I had to spend the next day with, for my parents, for my years of life and health and so much more. It turned that grumbling over a missed boat in to a conscientious choice for Joy.

2) Spend a lovely sunshiny time with the family this week. Snow, Sunshine and Sore Muscles!! Pics to follow shortly.

3) You know the small non readable print on the bottom of you TV screen during commercials.. the kind that is so small that even with a massive TV is still unreadable.. the kind of print that usually says "do not attempt at home".  Perhaps they should have made the print a little larger on the commercial that shows the guy washing his windshield with a water bottle through the sunroof.  Perhaps if they had done that, the person who decided that spraying his windshield with washer fluid in a Gatorade bottle though the sunroof while going down the highway, would not have ended up in ER with chemical exposure to his eyes and mouth when all the fluid sprayed right back in his face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment