Saturday, December 24, 2011

SunPeaks

We headed up to Sunpeaks this week with the parents and brothers. The snow was minimal, up until we rounded the final corner to the village we wondered if there was even any at all. Skied the first full day up there and then the second decided to try out snowboarding.  Went reasonably well and was surprisingly not to sore.. that is until I sat in my truck for 4 hours and drove home... then I felt like I was 90!!!
Got out one morning for some pics... got to at least have some of the scenery as everyone in my family is extra-ordinarily cameraphobic

Love love love the blue/yellow buka that is the reflections of sun, blue sky and snow
Sticky Sap

Warm up with some coffees

Thursday morning went to go home.. and poor Oliver had a flat tire.  Thankful for a brother who takes mechanics... not that I can't change a tire but the metal tools in -10... not a fan
Frosty Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment