Monday, February 8, 2010

Courses

Taking a moment to eat sushi which my mother had suddenly had a craving for.. we must be more alike than sometimes I think because this afternoon I was trying to develop excuses to go and get some!! but once the sushi is gone I have homework to do for my BCIT course. I am trying to get away from taking courses.. Last week i got into a photography course which I am so so excited about. The next day I tried to make a promise to myself not to sign up for anymore courses but was instantly reminded of the 3-5more (TNCC, ACLS, ITLS etc) which are also on my "take in the next year list".. But oh well, one at a time. Anyway back to the photography course I was super thankful for God (and my fast typing skills) which slipped me in before the other 1300 people on the waiting list got into the 120seats that opened up. This course was recommended to me by my friend from church took it and has with the skills learned developed a very successful business , not that i want to start a business but rather learn to take better people pictures and improve my skills and knowledge over all.
Hope you all have a fantastic week.. here are some little girls who if they lived a bit closer would make amazing little models

No comments:

Post a Comment