Thursday, February 25, 2010

two down

So what I did was knock off #99 which is -Sleep in an Igloo. I went winter camping with a bunch of friends last Friday night, that does and will receive its own post with ++ pictures and stories.. But the jist is that Corina and I built a snow igloo and slept in it. Or rather I slept wonderfully and Corina laid there and wished that she slept.



Also was part one of #69 Attend the Olympics. Corina and I spent last Wednesday going thither and fro around Vancouver seeing many of the pavilions, soaking in the atmosphere and having a fantastic time in the sunshine. (pictures of which will soon follow) I also got to become part of the bobsled team. The one sport I would absolutely love to do!! Part 2 of the experience will be in a few weeks when we go the medal games of Paraympic Curling. In preparation for that I am controlling all impulses to change channels when ever curling is on and I am on break at work. I am dutifully trying to understand and learn the basic principles.. but somehow I keep getting distracted by the blue/white/red diamond pj pants that the team from Norway wears.. or maybe its whose wearing them(hehe). oh well I must clamp down on my enthusiasm for clown pants because they play CANADA men's for GOLD tomorrow GO CANADA GO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment