Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturdays

Saturdays are my fav The bestest thing about this course is having the weekends off. Being home with everyone is spending time with the family is so wonderful.. A little breakfast with the brothers, a little homework. Doing some baking Nummy banana bread and Starbucks copycat black and white scor pecan goodness. and then just now connecting with my Italian side. My brother just bought a little Vespa style scooter so I got to take for a little spin to my uncle's for a visit between the rain. So much fun... but rather scary due to old men who don't see you and run you off the road.. oh my .. I don't think I would actually do that well in Italy on one of those things!!! And now for some more homework and then CANUCKS!!! vs blackhawks ( the punctuation doesn't show which team I like does it??) Then some evangelism committee brainstorm tonight. Good think lots of people are coming because my brain is under siege.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Evangelism committee... Sounds like you need to come to our conference at the end of the month on that very thing... with Brian McLaren... and then we can see you too! No alterior motives on my part!!

    ReplyDelete