Saturday, May 29, 2010

Six on Saturday

1) My little Clarice is once again playing the tunes!!! so so thankful it has been a very quite last four weeks in which I have once again become aware of all the sounds and rattles a car makes as I drove in peace and quite back and forth to New West. But with much searching for the radio code, the removal of the radio just as I discovered the code, the attempts at resetting by pulling fuses and disconnecting batteries it is once again singing!!! and I am very happy

2)My new clinical placement is at Surrey, Thinking it is going to be great because there is definitely a high volume of patients that comes through and I have seen some interesting things already in just the one real shift- note to self- if I ever have permanent invasive tubes coming out of my abdomen and they break, do not cut with scissors and put back together because bugs live on scissors and those bugs are bad news with they get in to your tummy!!! Also note to self, do not go to Surrey ER if you are medium sick because you will end up on a stretcher in a long line of stretchers down a dark dreary hall.

3) We went for girly lunch with the aunts, cousins and Oma today, was so much fun and a bright cheeriness in a dark day.

We went because Amy was home from Alberta

And it was Kathleen's Birthday

Kathleen showed Elena how to properly extend the pinkie!!


4) I am somewhat afraid that my blog tends to be rather egocentric. I read a few other blogs and everyone seems to have kids. I don't have kids. Therefore you have to suffer me talking about myself.
5)Had a sleep over last night with good friends. Watched a movie, ate chips, chatted until the wee hours of the morning. A ton of fun but more tiring then I remember it being. I guess it has something to do with getting up at five the previous morning.

6)You will show me the path of life;In Your presence is fullness of joy ;At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16 vs 11

8 comments:

  1. love your blog... go right on talking about yourself - i'll read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not suffer reading your blog. I love it Mel. Keep on writing!
    Where did you go for the fancy lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks both of you..
    The lunch was a tea sort a lunch- soup and sandwiches with a tea menu it was at seredipitea in downtown abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get tired of reading your blog- keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog Bells :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 made me laugh.
    talking about one's kids is also ego-centric as who really wants to read about one's kids as much as one's self? ;)
    and even having a blog is totally ego-centric as it is instant self-publishing no matter the validity of the content.
    but we're ok with that
    and we LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love reading your blog Melly :) so please keep it up :)
    and the tea drinking picture... :)
    love you!
    and Kathy you should go to that tea place one time... it was fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone above! Your blog is fun to read and makes me smile:-)

    ReplyDelete